Utah Open Source Conference - Group Promo Code

Clint Savage herlo1 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 8 20:54:18 MDT 2010

It's that time again! The Utah Open Source Conference registration is
now open, and with it comes the benefits of being active members of a
Users Group. We have a couple options for members of PLUG. They
are as follows:

1) Enjoy the benefits of being part of our user group and get 50% off
the 'full access pass' using the code 'PLUG'. If you register before
Sept 25th, this discount makes the full cost only $35! Beyond that
date registration goes up and discounted cost would be $50. Head over
to http://attend.utosc.com to register, before the cost goes up!

2) Volunteer at the Utah Open Source Conference for a minimum of 4
hours and receive a FREE full access pass.  There are positions
including registration, room manager, ambassadors, setup and teardown
and family day activity manager.  Just send an email to
enlist at utos.org to sign up to volunteer.  Feel free to request a
position from above if you feel a particular preference to one job
over the others.

Being a volunteer is a great way to get a FREE pass, but it does
require dedication on your part. You may have to miss a few
presentations (although we're generally pretty flexible about that),
and you'll need to be able to interact with and answer questions from
the general public. If you're comfortable with that, or you're willing
to go out of your comfort zone and give it a try.

To find out more about the conference, speakers and schedule, see:
http://2010.utosc.com/.