windows question

Tod Hansmann tod at todandlorna.com
Wed Sep 8 14:16:09 MDT 2010

  If it's static addresses (ipconfig /all will tell you if it has a DHCP
server on the interface) you can remove one from the "Manage Network
Connections" section.  I'm not sure the exact steps to go from there in
Win7, but in Vista you just right click on the interface, "Properties"
and look at the properties of the IPv4 protocol.  Take a look at
gateways while you're in there (try the advanced button).

General, but hopefully it helps.
-Tod Hansmann