advice on inexpensive machine

Nate Price nateprice at gmail.com
Sat Oct 23 16:06:39 MDT 2010

On Sat, Oct 23, 2010 at 3:53 PM, Brett Rasmussen <
brett.rasmussen at twoedge.com> wrote:

> Otherwise, does anyone have any recommendations for something like this?
> I'm
> open to whatever it might be, including a content filtering appliance if
> economical or one of those wall-wart computers or whatever.  What have you
> guys used?

I have been using a sheeva plug for a few tasks like that. I currently have
it running an asterisk pbx for my house, hosting a low volume web site and
running svn. They can do quite a bit, run linux, and are pretty affordable
and don't use much power.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SheevaPlug