What Is Your Favorite Terminal Setup?

Matthew Walker mwalker at kydance.net
Wed Oct 13 09:58:26 MDT 2010

On Wed, October 13, 2010 9:55 am, Derek Carter wrote:
> Before you give up on screen, try Byobu https://launchpad.net/byobu
>
> It's a great wrapper for the screen system.  Does all the fancy
> hardstatus lines etc for you.

Looking into this, but maybe someone can point the the right direction for my only major
qualm about using multiple tabs inside a screen. How do I get the screen tab's name to
match the 'title' set by my prompt? The one that would normally be used by any GUI
terminal like Konsole?

--
Matthew Walker                          HAM Call Sign: N7TOX