What Is Your Favorite Terminal Setup?

Matthew Walker mwalker at kydance.net
Wed Oct 13 09:58:26 MDT 2010

On Wed, October 13, 2010 9:55 am, Derek Carter wrote:
> Before you give up on screen, try Byobu https://launchpad.net/byobu
> It's a great wrapper for the screen system.  Does all the fancy
> hardstatus lines etc for you.

Looking into this, but maybe someone can point the the right direction for my only major
qualm about using multiple tabs inside a screen. How do I get the screen tab's name to
match the 'title' set by my prompt? The one that would normally be used by any GUI
terminal like Konsole?

Matthew Walker                          HAM Call Sign: N7TOX