October PLUG Meeting: Open

Ryan Simpkins plug at ryansimpkins.com
Sun Oct 10 23:41:49 MDT 2010

Date: October 13th, 2010
Time: 7:30 PM
Location: Adobe, Omniture Business Unit

Our meeting format will be open. You are welcome to bring up any item for
discussion. A projector and podium will be available depending on crowd size.
Topics are open, anything that might interest the group is appropriate. After
our discussion we will have drinks in the lobby. Feel free to bring cookies or
a light snack to share.

Possible ideas: Demo an interesting application, give a review of your new
gadget, expound the virtues of emacs, share your sjansen sonnets, ask how
Linux can be used to control your toaster.