Jobs at Oracle

Doran L. Barton fozz at hypermoo.com
Fri Oct 8 09:50:02 MDT 2010

An Oracle recruiter contacted my wife. She asked me to pass these along to
the LUG lists...

Company:  Oracle
Location:  Salt Lake City

Jr – Mid Level Engineer  - IRC1373937
Snr Level Engineer – IRC1369999

The Solaris Revenue Product Engineering team is responsible for source code level analysis of customer reported software product defects (bugs), creation of a solution, unit testing of the solution, and integration of the solution back into the source code base.

The watch word is "challenging" and frequently involves mission critical systems for high profile customers. Situations may involve teaming with other organizations to resolve difficult or complex issues.   Our engineers are available for a scheduled on-call rota as our expertise may be needed at any time.

Preferred Qualifications:

-Understanding of UNIX fundamentals, scripting and shell programming techniques
- Experience using C to write software solutions that require very strong software coding, troubleshooting, and debugging skills
- Experience with AJAX web development (JavaScript, XML,XML-RPC, and related technologies)
- Windows administration experience, especially including Active Directory support and storage management
- Experience administrating Network Attached Storage(NAS)
- Experience in debugging network protocol issues, especially RPC, TCP/IP, NFS, SMB.
- Experience in Solaris crash dump analysis

Oracle
Lorise Best-Johnston | Corporate Recruiter
Phone: +1 7195320503 | Mobile: +1 7193222867
Oracle Recruiting

Prior to consideration for a position opportunity, Oracle Corporation requires candidates to register for their respective targeted position at http://irecruitment.oracle.com  To complete the process please register as a user, then enter the applicable IRC code in the Keyword(s) search field and select the appropriate LOB.

Refer a candidate:

https://apex.oraclecorp.com/pls/htmldb/f?p=15398

--
Doran L. Barton <fozz at hypermoo.com> - Linux, Perl, Web, good fun, and more!
 "Do not use elevator while causing fire!"