Internet Health

Daniel C. dcrookston at gmail.com
Tue Oct 5 20:46:32 MDT 2010

On Wed, Oct 6, 2010 at 5:32 AM, Matt Nelson <matt at frozenatom.com> wrote:
> Q: Does anyone know of any other good tools to know the current health of
> the Internet?  e.g. http://www.internetpulse.com/

I am far from an expert in this area - in fact, I'm not even very
experienced - but the concept of internet health is new to me.  My
first reaction is "the internet doesn't have health as a property, so
talking about it in those terms is baloney" but then technically
humans don't either - each of our cells is alive, healthy, dying or
dead so the perception that we as an individual are healthy or sick is
really more of a summary than an actual fact (if you will) but...

I tend to ramble when I'm tired, and I'm exhausted right now.  I'm
curious to see what people have to say.

-Dan