RE airport security (was Re: Breaking Mailing List Threads (Was: Re: Internet))

Derek Carter goozbach at friocorte.com
Tue Nov 16 15:26:39 MST 2010

On 11/16/10 4:58 PM, Stuart Jansen wrote:

> Lost cause. The needs of the individual always outweigh the needs of the
> many.

Which is *EXACTLY* why we need to have "National opt-out day". We have
to inconvenience some of these "individuals" with long lines and missed
flights so they wake up to the fact that they are a part of the many.
And slowly their rights are being eroded away.

</rant>

geez, I'm starting so sound like Glen Beck, or fozzmoo :)

--
Derek
aka goozbach