Breaking Mailing List Threads (Was: Re: Internet)

Aaron Toponce aaron.toponce at gmail.com
Tue Nov 16 14:49:50 MST 2010

I know I've brought this up before, but when you reply to the list, you
break the subject thread, and I'm sure I'm the only one who doesn't find
it highly annoying. IIRC, you mentioned that you just read the digests,
but you reply often enough that I would think you should just fully
subscribe to the list, then we won't have this problem. Or, use a MUA
that doesn't break the thread when replying to the digest.

Thanks!

--
. O .   O . O   . . O   O . .   . O .
. . O   . O O   O . O   . O O   . . O