Internet

Richard Esplin richard-lists at esplins.org
Tue Nov 16 14:22:44 MST 2010

The article may be incendiary, but the new TSA policy is not an exaggeration. I heard TSA officers talking about it last time I was sitting in the voyeur device.

I'm not the only one to find it abusive:
http://abcnews.go.com/Travel/john-tyner-tsa-security-check-sexual-molestation/story?id=12153388

This is a good explanation of the policy, and why it doesn't help any:

http://www.theatlantic.com/national/archive/2010/10/for-the-first-time-the-tsa-meets-resistance/65390/

Richard