Internet

alpheus.madsen at juno.com alpheus.madsen at juno.com
Tue Nov 16 13:38:40 MST 2010

> Not long ago, Michael Torrie proclaimed...
>> I notice that your replies are still starting new threads.  Here's
>> the information you need to use an e-mail client like Thunderbird
>> of Mac Mail.
>>
>> http://help.juno.com/support/email/email-setup.html
>
> THANK YOU! I was just going to reply to Mr. Juno myself to issue
> my own scolding. Instead, I'll just ride your coattails. :)

I appreciate the advice, but unfortunately, I'm not in a position to
upgrade right now (it costs money to do so), so I can't use external
e-mail readers.  :-(

The reason I've always used Juno is that it's free.  The reason I still
use Juno is mostly due to inertia--I have a lot of e-mails in my address
book with no easy way to get them out, so I haven't yet begun my transfer
to another e-mail address.

It's kindof like switching to Dvorak.  Most people don't do it because
it's a lot of work!
$350,000 Life Insurance
Coverage as low as $13.04/month. Free, No Obligation Quotes.
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/4ce2ec0e6d71d254970st06vuc