Internet

Joshua Lutes joshua at lutes.me
Tue Nov 16 13:15:18 MST 2010


On Tue, Nov 16, 2010 at 11:47 AM, Bryan Sant <bryan.sant at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> I'll bite.  Fluoride is toxic.  Read the warning label (which the FDA
> now requires) on a tube of toothpaste sometime.


http://www.fluoridedebate.com/question21.html:
*Acute fluoride toxicity occurring from the ingestion of optimally
fluoridated water is impossible.104 The amount of fluoride necessary to
cause death for a human adult (155 pound man) has been estimated to be 5-10
grams of sodium fluoride, ingested at one time.140 This is more than
10,000-20,000 times as much fluoride as is consumed at one time in a single
8-ounce glass of optimally fluoridated water.*
*
*
So, you need to ingest about sixty gallons at one time (we can even suppose
you have a whole day to do that).  I suspect that if you were able to do
that you would need to deal with other problems unrelated to too much
fluoride.


More information about the PLUG mailing list