Internet

Von Fugal von at fugal.net
Tue Nov 16 12:00:05 MST 2010

<quote name="Stuart Jansen" date="Tue, 16 Nov 2010 at 10:12 -0700">
> On Tue, 2010-11-16 at 16:48 +0000, alpheus.madsen at juno.com wrote:
> > But in any case, there *is* a movement to create the Smart Grid,
> > and it *does* include means to control our appliances.  To what
> > extent it becomes a part of our lives, remains to be seen.
>
> It's worse that you think. Do you realize that in addition to
> fluoridating water, why, there are studies underway to fluoridate salt,
> flour, fruit juices, soup, sugar, milk... ice cream.
>
> It's incredibly obvious, isn't it? A foreign substance is introduced
> into our precious bodily fluids without the knowledge of the individual.
> Certainly without any choice. That's the way your hard-core Commie
> works.

What the hell is this supposed to mean? Water IS flouridated by the
government. The government IS trying to impose a smart grid. Therefore,
because alpheus brings up certain facts about smart grid, he is also
nutty about flouridation, and ALSO, he somehow thinks that flouride is
in everything else besides just water. I really don't follow your logic,
and your ad-hominem/straw-man mixture smells to high heaven.
--
Von Fugal