Brad Midgley bmidgley at
Fri Nov 12 16:15:25 MST 2010

On a pragmatic note, there are advantages to making a vpn connection
out. Mobile carriers especially like to manipulate traffic, but plain
ISPs do it more and more. Verizon used to hang up the connection on my
wireless adapter whenever I shared the connection with multiple
computers at once... it was really satisfying when they could no
longer tell it was happening.