Internet

Von Fugal von at fugal.net
Thu Nov 11 09:38:37 MST 2010

<quote name="Matthew Walker" date="Thu, 11 Nov 2010 at 09:33 -0700">
> On Thu, November 11, 2010 9:29 am, Daniel C. wrote:
> > On Thu, Nov 11, 2010 at 7:11 PM, Von Fugal <von at fugal.net> wrote:
> >> So, any suggestions?
> >
> > You're in SLC and Xmission isn't an option?  This isn't a suggestion
> > since you're obviously aware that they exist, I'm just surprised it's
> > not available.
>
> Problem is, Xmission doesn't own their own copper or fiber. You have to go /through/
> someone to get them. :(
>
> I LOVE xmission. But I hate having to give Qwest money to get them.

Yep, this is the problem. I talked to xmission, and they said I'd have
to pay qwest $30/mo and then pay xmission. Since Qwest is offering
$30/mo for full internet service for six months, I would just use them.
After six months I'd look at using xmission. I would still have to wait
a week anyway.
--
Von Fugal