Internet

Von Fugal von at fugal.net
Thu Nov 11 09:11:45 MST 2010

I have moved up to salt lake, and the place we now live only has Qwest
available for internet service. Comcast said they might have service
there next year, but right now it's just Qwest.

I'm not even officially a Qwest customer yet and already I hate them.
Partly for that very reason, I'm not a customer yet. I want internet NOW
dangit! They can't service us until the 16th after we called them
Monday.

So, I was thinking. There are other internet options out there these
days, wireless providers now have home internet plans, there's wimax,
etc. Problem is, I don't know where to look for these plans or from who.
Who is linux friendly? etc.

So, any suggestions?
--
Von Fugal