scripting languages

Scott Edwards supadupa at gmail.com
Mon Nov 8 20:54:38 MST 2010

At one time, I was going to mention JavaScript, and then I showed this
thread to a good friend of mine.  Yes, that's right, consider if you will,
JavaScript.

(09:50:00 PM) Eric Hamilton: I don't want to subscribe to the list just to
respond to some random thread about which scripting language to use.
(09:50:09 PM) Eric Hamilton: you have my permission to copy and paste my
response.