scripting languages

Kyle Waters unum at unum5.org
Mon Nov 8 14:02:28 MST 2010

On 11/08/2010 01:00 PM, Michael Torrie wrote:

> Of course it's not for shell scripting, but modern BASIC isn't that bad.

Since we've gone this route, my company need to pick a new scripting
language.  We are currently using qbasic.  We are switching to perl.
There was some thought of python but we settled on perl, just felt it
worked better for our purposes(btw white case sensitivity can be a big
problem when using different editors, not the only factor but one of them).

Kyle