scripting languages

Michael Torrie torriem at gmail.com
Mon Nov 8 13:40:01 MST 2010

On 11/08/2010 01:25 PM, Stuart Jansen wrote:
> If nothing else, it would be wonderful to a mainstream party (either
> one!) return to fiscal responsibility without resorting to "throw
> everyone to wolves, screw the rest of the nation 'cause my life is
> pretty okay right now".

Sadly I don't know of a single, actual, fiscally-conservative politician
in any party.  I don't believe any politician that claims to be against
earmarks really is either.  We'll have to see how our new senator does
when Thiokol starts laying off their 4000-strong workforce as the
shuttle program ends and the Aries system continues to go nowhere.  It's
amazing how fast a politician can authorize another billion in spending
to save 4000 jobs back home.