Squid woes

Tod Hansmann tod at todandlorna.com
Sat Mar 27 15:51:25 MDT 2010

It's probably a temporary ban, so I'd wait a couple days and see.  If
not, talk to your ISP about how you can't get to Hulu and see if their
weight can help?  (To be honest, I've never heard of them blocking you
over such a thing.  They worked with our proxy 6 months ago.  I can see
why they might want to, though.)

-Tod Hansmann