mythtv vs. comcast

Brad Midgley bmidgley at gmail.com
Fri Mar 26 10:26:06 MDT 2010

Guys,

Has anyone braved the ubuntu 10.4 beta with mythtv? I realize now that
I lost a lot of features (scanning, mythweb, possibly workable
mythexport) and didn't gain much by going from 9.04 to 9.10 :(

If it is really better I might rebuild using mythbuntu after they have
a 10.4 release.

Brad

On Fri, Mar 26, 2010 at 9:35 AM, Hans Fugal <hans at fugal.net> wrote:
> On 3/17/10 12:00 , Michael Torrie wrote:
>> Hans Fugal wrote:
>>>
>>> mythfilldatabase (using the command I gave) does match up my channels
>>> with their xmltv ids. Do you have the right lineup in schedules direct?
>>
>> I thought so, but I'll have to check.  Are you using a basic comcast
>> package?  Mine is the basic thing that everyone in the condo units get.
>
> Yes, they call it digital starter (I have analog and digital channels,
> with considerable but not universal overlap in coverage).

Brad Midgley