Utah Django User Group - First Meeting TONIGHT

Jordan Gunderson jordy at gundy.org
Thu Mar 25 12:35:52 MDT 2010

Hi all -

The Utah Django User Group [1] is having its first monthly meeting
tonight at 7:00 at Novell's OSTC (Building A) [2].  Gregory Doermann
[3] will be presenting on "Migrating Django Databases with South [4]".
 Pizza will be provided by my company (Izeni [5]), so please try to
RSVP to me directly for a basic head count.  Also, if you want to stay
informed about future Utah Django meetings, please sign up [6] for the
Google group and the Utah Tech Event Calendar [7] since we won't be
crossposting in the future.

Thanks, and I hope to see you there!

Sincerely,
Jordan Gunderson