view PDFs

Jonathan Duncan jonathan at bluesunhosting.com
Wed Mar 17 21:27:37 MDT 2010

On 17 Mar 2010, at 21:18, Wade Preston Shearer wrote:

> I don't use Linux graphically (only as a server) so I can't check this myself. Do most Linux distributions come with sufficient software (and or browser plug-ins) to view PDF files or would one have to install that separately?

Yes, most do.  If your flavor is purely "server" it may not come with a windows manager and all the features that come with that.  But I have not seen too many Linux flavors that do not come with a windows manager installed by default.  Gentoo would be the exception, but that is only because you pick the defaults as you build it from scratch.