Comcast Fiber to the Node

Alec Shaw shaw.alec at gmail.com
Wed Mar 17 15:57:18 MDT 2010

Another consideration is that if you have and can use an older phone
(not cordless and without a power adapter)
then the phone set is powered by the phone line.  It can be used even if
the power is off to your house.  The
phone company has emergency backup power generators to keep the phones
alive.

Alec