Single Board Computer Recommendations

Gabriel Gunderson gabe at
Tue Mar 16 15:44:17 MDT 2010

On Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 3:16 PM, Stuart Jansen <sjansen at> wrote:
> On Tue, 2010-03-16 at 14:47 -0600, Dave Smith wrote:
>> Any organization that doesn't have Byron Clark is doomed to failure.
> Oh noes!
> We're not in a position to hire at the moment. Any chance we could just
> rent a Byron? Would that be an effective alternative, or should I start
> scouting out the choicest overpasses this evening?

Don't waste a bunch of time looking around.  Just just from this
overpass so I can watch it from my office window...

Do let us know when we should be ready.  We'll even put it up on if people like.

I happen to know that there is only (1) Byron, so I think we should
have pretty good turnout at this event.  What do you say 30-40

Just let me know,