Single Board Computer Recommendations

Kevin Crandell kevin.crandell at
Tue Mar 16 13:12:46 MDT 2010

No, what I was saying is my Thunderbird was configured to send HTML
*only*, no plain text part.  So the mail list server probably only
handles plain text attachments, and since it couldn't find one didn't
bother to check the HTML part attached, and put a blank message instead.

I changed it to send HTML and plain text together, but when sending to, only send plain text.  We'll see how that turns out.