ssl

Ryan Byrd ryanbyrd at gmail.com
Tue Mar 16 11:29:30 MDT 2010

the key file is your private key
the CSR file is a certifcate request, it's what you give to godaddy and they
use to generate your CRT file which is a cert.

all of this is managed in your godaddy account: SSL Certs-> manage
find the certificate by domain name, click manage certificate, then click on
your domain again, then you can upload your CRT file and then you can
download a zip with your CRT file and of course, with godaddy, the
intermediate crt file