Single Board Computer Recommendations

Kevin Crandell kevin.crandell at gmail.com
Tue Mar 16 10:59:53 MDT 2010

  Yes, I forgot about that little detail, that it would only control one
zone.  But here's a $85.94 x10 device specific for an 8-zone sprinkler
system.

http://www.smarthome.com/3124/X10-Control-Of-Your-Irrigation-System/p.aspx

I'm partial to x10 because you can control tons of other stuff the same
way.  You can assign an x10 code for each zone, or one for the whole
device.  Pretty cool.

Wireless is nice because you don't have to run wires.  With this stuff,
you just need an outlet close by.  But it's still more than $50 for the
other one you mentioned. :)