Single Board Computer Recommendations

Kevin Crandell kevin.crandell at
Mon Mar 15 21:15:19 MDT 2010

I don't know the specifics of your sprinkler control project, but you've
probably heard of x10.  They have a Universal Module that will allow
your computer to control your sprinklers through commands sent to your
serial or usb port.  They're pretty cheap.*F%3F&GUID=64f5a71b1270a0aad211a571ff664950&itemid=140271767174&ff4=263602_263622