SCO gets $2MM

Steven Alligood steve at bluehost.com
Mon Mar 15 14:37:28 MDT 2010

It's the part about selling off assets that would have interested the
Investors.  I would put money down that the deal was the 2 million
dollars for a percentage of the asset sales.  It would basically be a
liquidation move on SCO's part in order to stay in the courts long
enough to try and get the brass ring.  The Investors will be interested
in making money on the asset sales, something you will never read about
in a public relations article from SCO.

-Steve