mythtv vs. comcast

Brad Midgley bmidgley at gmail.com
Sun Mar 14 23:22:25 MDT 2010

Hans

> scte65scan will make SQL to update or create the db tables

fwiw, for now I'm looking for one channel that will no longer lock,
"KUCW". The update provided by scte65scan doesn't match my db:

UPDATE channel SET
mplexid=79,serviceid=15,channum='15',callsign='KUCW' WHERE freqid=15
AND sourceid=1;

mysql> select mplexid,serviceid,channum,callsign,sourceid,freqid from
channel where channum = 15;
| mplexid | serviceid | channum | callsign | sourceid | freqid |
|      79 |        15 | 15      | KUCW     |        1 | 15     |

I have no freqid's of 15. Updating my entry to match the mplexid and
freqid did not help--it goes from a failure to lock to causing the
'watch tv' process to bail back out to the menus.

--
Brad Midgley