FS: A bunch of SATA drives

Doran L. Barton fozz at hypermoo.com
Thu Mar 11 18:10:42 MST 2010

I have a bunch (count them: 10) of used SATA drives that have been pulled from
working systems. They all pass SMART tests. I don't have any use for them.
Maybe you do.

I have the specs on each drive listed below including make, model, size, hours
of use, as well as price. Some people with older systems may be interested in
whether or not the drive has a 4-pin molex power connector in addition to the
standard SATA power connector.

Let me know OFF LIST if you're interested in any of these. I'll give PLUGgers
about a week to respond before I throw these on eBay.

I've got some 1U and 4U server cases coming soon.

Make: Western Digital
Family: SE
Model: WDC WD3200JD-00KLB0
SN: WD-WMAMR1411189
Size: 320GB
Hours: 36209
Molex power: Y
Price: $25

Make: Western Digital
Family: SE
Model: WDC WD3200JD-00KLB0
SN: WD-WCAMR1301857
Size: 320GB
Hours: 36210
Molex power: Y
Price: $25

Make: Seagate
Family: 7200.8
Model: ST3250823AS
SN: 4ND0W0WS
Size: 250GB
Hours: 31167
Molex power: N
Price: $20

Make: Seagate
Family: 7200.8
SN: Model: ST3250823AS
4ND0W0TW
Size: 250GB
Hours: 31168
Molex power: N
Price: $20

Make: Western Digital
Family: RE16
Model: WDC WD2500YD-01NVB1
SN: WD-WCANK3172733
Size: 250GB
Hours: 26117
Molex power: Y
Price: $25

Make: Seagate
Family: 7200.8
Model: ST3250823AS
SN: 4ND0W4TX
Size: 250GB
Hours: 5897
Molex power: N
Price: $20

Make: Western Digital
Family: RE16
Model: WDC WD2500YD-01NVB1
SN: WD-WCANK3981553
Size: 250GB
Hours: 26097
Molex power: Y
Price: $25

Make: Western Digital
Family: SE
Model: WDC WD1600JD-55HBB0
SN: WD-WCAL93504608
Size: 160GB
Hours: 24844
Molex power: Y
Price: $15

Make: Western Digital
Family: SE16
Model: WDC WD2500KS-00MJB0
SN: WD-WCANK1538626
Size: 250GB
Hours: 6753
Molex power: Y
Price: $20

Make: Western Digital
Family: SE16
Model: WDC WD2500KS-00MJB0
SN: WD-WCANK1551438
Size: 250GB
Hours: 6707
Molex power: Y
Price: $20

--
Doran L. Barton - Hypermoo Inc. - <fozz at hypermoo.com> - 801-520-9875
Open source consulting, custom development, systems/network administration