XO fiber connection lost at 90th South

Kenneth Burgener kenneth at mail1.ttak.org
Wed Mar 10 18:38:41 MST 2010

Today around noon our office XO fiber connection was lost.  From what I
am being told, there was a break in the connection around 90th south in
Salt Lake and a good portion of central Utah was lost.  Anyone else
experiencing this loss of connectivity today?  How far were people
affected?  Anyone have more information about what happened?

"The fiber connection feeding the Lindon office, and a good portion of
central Utah, was cut. The ISP is working through the night to refeed the
fiber and restore connectivity."

Just curious,
Ken