Comcast Fiber to the Node

David Landry dlandry at byu.net
Mon Mar 8 18:05:02 MST 2010

A small correction.  All phones do not have a GPS chips, but all
phones can be located in relation to a cell tower (see the Technology
heading of the linked wikipedia page; "radiolocation").  I have a
google maps app for my nokia that depends on radiolocation to find my
location since my phone doesn't have a built in GPS.  I've seen it be
as accurate as a couple hundred meters (in town) and as inaccurate as
5000m (out in the middle of nowhere).

David Landry