building a router/firewall

Joe C v2joecr at gmail.com
Wed Mar 3 15:37:00 MST 2010

On Wed, Mar 3, 2010 at 3:24 PM, Nicholas Leippe <nick at leippe.com> wrote:

> So, what exactly, is your question?

I was looking for suggestions for one distro that makes it easy to do
the stuff I mentioned. I say that because most of my experience with
Linux is using the GUI & almost none using the command line or doing
any signifigant networking configuration.

We have been using pfSense but for some reason we can't seem to get it
to work. So I get to start that computer over from scratch as my
current project.