jobs

Merrill Oveson moveson at gmail.com
Mon Mar 1 21:16:05 MST 2010

I'm forwarding this on to the list.  In case anyone is interested or
needs a job.

Merrill,

I just came back from a meeting with several clients asking for 15+
developers for a long term project.  Since we have worked with you in
the past, I wanted to reach out and see if you know anyone who may be
qualified.  All of the positions require working on site in Orem, UT
during regular business hours.  We have asked, and telecommuting is
not an option.  Here are some of the basic qualifications I am looking
for:

Python/Perl/Systems Engineers & QA

· 5 Systems engineers/developers to work on a Unix based system.
These individuals must have strong Perl development skills along with
systems administration knowledge of Unix and/or Linux.

· 3 QA engineers to work on this system who have a strong Unix/Linux
background and some Perl experience.
· 1 API Developer who will be building the API calls that are used to
tie several systems together.  Must have experience building API calls
· 1 Systems Engineer/Python developer.  This position will be doing
systems level coding using Python on a Unix based system.
· 1 QA Engineer / Python developer.

Senior Java & Swing GUI Developers

·  2 Java Swing GUI Developers.  Must have 3+ years java or other OOP
development experience and at least 1 years recent experience with
Java Swing GUI.

· 1 Senior Java/C++ Server Side developer

· 1 QA engineer with a good c++ and/or strong OOP background

If you are interested or know anyone who might be, please email your
resume to Jason.meaders at rht.com and call me to follow up at
801-364-5490.

Cordially,

Jason Meaders