Fw: RH133 Trainer Wanted

Charles Curley charlescurley at charlescurley.com
Mon Mar 1 12:45:37 MST 2010

I get mail....

I've never done any work for these guys, so I have no idea how good
they are to work for.

Begin forwarded message:

Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2010 11:24:59 -0800
From: "Duane W. French" <dfrench at alliance-micro.com>
To: "Duane W. French" <dfrench at alliance-micro.com>
Subject: RH133 Trainer Wanted

Please contact me if you are: qualified and interested in teaching a
RH133 class and have availability in the next 30-60 days to deliver
this class.

Duane French
Alliance Micro Solutions, Inc.
www.alliance-micro.com <http://www.alliance-micro.com/>
16 Technology Dr. Suite 208
Irvine, CA  92618
p: 949-727-1952, x108

*	Do you need Expert help or support for a tough project?  Staff
Your Project with Product Experts and Get the Job Done Right, On time,
and on Budget - Review our 98% Average Satisfaction scores from recent
computer service on-site deliveries, go to;

http://www.alliance-micro.com/company/customer_satisfaction.php

*	Do you see an opportunity to expand you business with new
  computer services that you currently do not provide to your
  customers?  Get Expert Help Fast and Expand Your business today!
		Sign up to become an AMS Computer Services Reseller.  To
learn more go to;
  http://www.alliance-micro.com/pdf/Value_Added_Reseller.pdf

*	Have you received a request to teach a class that you either
  do not want too teach, or do not specialize in?  Don't turn down the
  opportunity, Resell AMS on-site or on-line training and turn a non
  teach request into cash for your family!

*	To request an Expert Trainer for an on-site class, go to;
http://www.alliance-micro.com/catalog/index.php

*	To enroll a Client in an On-line class, go to;
http://www.alliance-micro.com/catalog/online_course.php

*	Do you need more work? LEARN what Computer Products & Services
Customers are hiring AMS to perform, go to;  http://w <http://w/>
ww.alliance-micro.com/company/quarterly_reports.php

If you received this message in error or would like to opt out of
receiving others in the future, send your request to
optout at alliance-micro.com