Ideas for March Meeting: Linux CLI Basics?

Jason B. Archibald jbarchibald at gmail.com
Mon Mar 1 08:43:42 MST 2010

I don't reply to this list very often, but you sparked my interest.

I don't really use Linux as part of my professional career,  (not yet
anyway)
it is more of a hobby that I like to just play with.

Since I work in IT and obviously subscribe to this list, I feel I know some
of the basics.
(at least enough to break things really well )

I would really be interested in some discussions around debugging
Maybe where you typically find configuration options for various
applications etc.

Just some thoughts

Jason