wiring

Scott Jones sanchiro at gmail.com
Thu Jun 24 20:33:02 MDT 2010

Do you have any tools yet? I use Colemans in Salt Lake at this address:

40 West Bowers Way
Salt Lake City, UT 84115-2607
(801) 484-5238

This is between Main and West Temple near 2100 south.

They have all the cable, the fittings, connectors, boxes, tools, the works.

I am not being paid to suggest them. They have just treated me right
and the pricing is fair.

Scott