local place to purchase outdoor-rated cat 5

David Landry dlandry at byu.net
Wed Jun 16 13:36:37 MDT 2010

I'm looking for a local supplier for discrete electronics like
capacitors, resistors, etc, and maybe something more fancy like a
microcontroller.  I was just wondering if any of the places mentioned
might have something along those lines.  The only shop I know for sure
that has some of what I'd want is RadioShack, but they've got crazy
high prices for electronics.

David