Mac or Linux / Unix versus Windows

Jonathan Duncan jonathan at bluesunhosting.com
Thu Jun 10 10:47:32 MDT 2010

On 10 Jun 2010, at 08:03, Aaron Toponce wrote:

> On 6/10/2010 7:39 AM, Jonathan Duncan wrote:
>> Your message also reminded me why I am still so adamant about despising HTML email.  As handy as HTML is in email, it is too handy.  Like giving a hand grenade to a toddler.  It is only a matter of time until they pull the pin.
>
> What sort of pin can be pulled with HTML email?

When your email client is enabled to act upon HTML it gives someone else the power to load something onto your computer from anywhere else on the net.  That is quite a bit of power and it is used frequently.  So the answer to you question is, "pretty much any pin you want can be pulled by HTML email".