LAMP Integration Engineer

Jim Wright Jwright at perelson.com
Tue Jul 27 10:43:12 MDT 2010

I have a position in Provo for an integration engineer.  Great company.  I just met with the employees yesterday and they all seem happy to be working there and with each other.  I have 2 positions open.  One for a lead and the other for a mid-senior level person.  The ideal candidate with have good LAMP experience, can work well with customers, and can train other developers.  Here is the responsibilities for this position.  If you would want to hear more about it email me at jwright at perelson.com

This position salary is 80-95k.

Jim Wright

Responsibilities
All Professional Services engineers perform the following functions to one degree or another. However, most have one or two areas where they focus their efforts.
* Solution Scoping and Architecting
o Work with customers to determine customer needs and current situation
o Develop proposed solutions supported by our tools
o Estimate level of effort and timelines for proposed solutions
o Effectively present solutions to customers and other co-workers
* Implementation and Integration
o Implement solutions with a closed environment for testing and development.
o Working closely with the customer, implement solutions in the field that may include integration with 3rd-party and custom software solutions
* Software Development
o Develop software integration solutions
* Customer Interaction
o Interact with customers on the phone in pre-sale, demo, and support roles
o As required, work on-site directly with customers to build and deploy solutions (up to 25% of the time)
* Training
o Train small and medium sized groups in the use of software and other technologies