Apache Concurrent users

Kenneth Burgener kenneth at mail1.ttak.org
Wed Jul 21 23:04:50 MDT 2010

  Thara wrote:
> Tnx for the great info. Is mod_status already loaded as defualt modules in apache? or do i need to compile it?

My CentOS 5 apache package had this precompiled in.  I only needed to
enable it:

LoadModule status_module modules/mod_status.so

#
# ExtendedStatus controls whether Apache will generate "full" status
# information (ExtendedStatus On) or just basic information (ExtendedStatus
# Off) when the "server-status" handler is called. The default is Off.
#
#ExtendedStatus On

#
# Allow server status reports generated by mod_status,
# with the URL of http://servername/server-status
# Change the ".example.com" to match your domain to enable.
#
#<Location /server-status>
#    SetHandler server-status
#    Order deny,allow