Rchard Stallman vs Darl McBride

Stuart Jansen sjansen at buscaluz.org
Tue Jul 20 21:02:33 MDT 2010

On Tue, 2010-07-20 at 20:50 -0600, Levi Pearson wrote:
> Yes, but you can license your software to grant permission to use,
> copy, modify, and redistribute it without preaching to people about
> rights and freedoms and whatnot, and without forcing them to open any
> software they might link with yours.

Clearly you need a short, overweight, bearded, unwashed man to visit you
at 5am and discuss software licensing in depth.

My co-workers probably won't be happy to discover I've decided to stop
showering, but... we all have to make sacrifices. See you in a week.

--
Stuart Jansen <sjansen at buscaluz.org>

P.S. Will you supply the donuts or should I?