Linux Problems

Tod Hansmann tod at todandlorna.com
Sat Jul 17 21:25:08 MDT 2010

On 7/17/2010 5:49 PM, Jonathan Duncan wrote:

> Dead or  not, it has been entertaining.

This sentiment may not be shared by many, but truth be told I found it
less entertaining and more sad.  Maybe I'm just getting old, but I used
to get some enjoyment from silly rants people made in the hopes that
<insert impossible social response here> would happen.  I think 3H
genuinely has some issues, probably issues he crutches upon, and while I
feel no need to help the poor guy, it's sad that he hasn't been helped
at this point.  Perhaps he just doesn't want help, or recognize the
need.  Either way, it makes me "awwww" in a "shucks" manner.

That said, it will probably be healthier for him not to socialize on an
internet mailing list with such problems in his corner.

-Tod Hansmann