I AM DUMBFOUNDED!

Aaron Toponce aaron.toponce at gmail.com
Sat Jul 17 18:43:39 MDT 2010

On 07/17/2010 03:09 PM, Stuart Jansen wrote:
> Wow, it's been years since we've had one of these.

... and the reason I subscribed. I had heard about all the drama on PLUG
(how to spell perl (is it "PERL", "Perl", etc), vim vs emacs, and
Stuart's witty commentary). After subscribing, I was let down. I didn't
see the emotions that I had heard, but remained on, hoping one day I
would see drama.

I am now satisfied. Years of subscription made worth my time, thanks to
this thread, and the couple previous leading up to it. My life is now
almost complete. I still have yet to witness a lengthy discussion
between Stuart Jansen and Lamont Peterson. I've heard those are worth
cherishing.

Carry on PLUG, carry on.

--
. O .   O . O   . . O   O . .   . O .