Darl McBride [Was Re: July Meeting Ideas?]

Stuart Jansen sjansen at buscaluz.org
Sat Jul 17 15:18:14 MDT 2010

On Thu, 2010-07-15 at 12:21 -0600, Topher Fischer wrote:
> I'm surprised that you don't already have a procmail rule
> that sends my drivel off to /dev/null.

I do.

But, like a junkie, I just can't let go. Every night, though I promise
myself I won't, I painstakingly strings my hard drive and grep out the
cached fragments of your deleted messages so that I can cherish them by
the cold light of my monitor. I know I should stop, I've promised myself
a million times that I'll stop, but I just don't have the strength.

--
Stuart Jansen <sjansen at buscaluz.org>