I AM DUMBFOUNDED!

Thad Van Ry tvanry at gmail.com
Fri Jul 16 15:20:04 MDT 2010

On Fri, Jul 16, 2010 at 2:34 PM, Henry Hertz Hobbit <
hhhobbit at securemecca.com> wrote:

> <snip of entire rant that I read way too much of>

Wow!

I didn't read anything in previous threads that led me to believe that PLUG
as an organization espouses the things that you claim. All I read were
various people expressing their opinions. Much the same way as you just
have.

I've learned in my life that I can learn things from everyone I come in
contact with. Does every meeting interest every member of PLUG? I certainly
hope not! We are all induhviduals. That means we have different likes and
dislikes. If that makes you want to leave the group, then I feel bad for
you.

Thad