Darl McBride [Was Re: July Meeting Ideas?]

Aaron Toponce aaron.toponce at gmail.com
Wed Jul 14 09:55:17 MDT 2010

On 07/14/2010 09:29 AM, Grant Robinson wrote:
> Ryan, if you really want to invite Darl to a meeting, and Stuart and
> the Hobbit promise to be civil (hey, that was a joke. :)), I can get
> you in touch with him.  Just let me know.

/IF/ Ryan et al is serious about contacting Mr. McBride for a
presentation, Q&A, or whatever, then why not invite the LUGs state-wide
to attend the event? PLUG, UUG, SLLUG, OALUG, etc. While Darl might be
on the other side of the fight than most of us, wouldn't we make it a
state-wide event if Richard Stallman were invited to address a meeting?

--
. O .   O . O   . . O   O . .   . O .
. . O   . O O   O . O   . O O   . . O