Darl McBride [Was Re: July Meeting Ideas?]

Merrill Oveson moveson at gmail.com
Wed Jul 14 09:41:02 MDT 2010

I read the wikipedia article...

Now, correct me if I'm wrong.

SCO is going along and decides to sue IBM.  Novell steps in a says
"you can't sue IBM you don't own the copyrights in the first place."
So SCO sues Novell.  SCO loses and is ordered to pay Novell 2.5
million.

It seems SCO might still be in business if they had not decided to sue
IBM or Novell.
So you might say Mr. McBride drove SCO right into the ground.

Mr McBride has a terrible track record.  I can't imagine anyone hiring
him to ever run a business again.